21 things I learned before 21:
1. Fam first. You don’t want to regret not being there
2. Failing calculus will change your life for the best. Trust your path.
3. I am more of a morning person than night owl.
4. Never allow a boy to shake up how you view yourself.
5. You will lose childhood best friends.
6. Time really does heal. give time time.
7. Your knees don’t suck (maybe a little)
8. If you can choose to be happy and positive, choose it— 99% of the time you can.
9. If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.
10. Thank God for your blessings, realized and unrealized.
11. Don’t speak ill about others, bullying never feels good on the flip side.
12. That gut instinct? Yeah, trust it.
13. Girl code applies to close friends, don’t spend your time worrying how choices you love will affect distant people.
14. Show up for your friends.
15. Your hometown is your hometown— don’t keep running away.
16. I will always find pleasure in the little things like a sunny drive with country music on a summer day.
17. Disciplined>> Motivated
18. Study what YOU want in college!!
19. Comparison is the thief of joy.
20. You had a great childhood, Kristin.
21. I laugh at my own jokes more than other people’s— and I can’t help it.
I am blessed.